A consummate professional dedicated to and focused on your goals and objectives.
Since 1998, Lori Jennings has built a career and relationships across the IT sector in Virginia and up and down the East Coast.
In today’s tight candidate market, sales skills are critical in attracting the heavily sought after candidate who has multiple job offers and a counter offer from a current employer. Lori Jennings has a proven background in sales, starting her career with fast-moving tech giants EMC and Cisco before leading a sales team for software consulting company CRT Inc., which eventually moved into staffing. In 2008, Lori formed a CRT subsidiary company, CRT ProSearch, to focus solely on the permanent placement of IT executives and technical talent. In 2015, Lori purchased all assets of CRT ProSearch and changed the name to Jennings ProSearch.
Jennings ProSearch areas of expertise include:
- IT Executive Leadership –CIO, CTO, CISO, VP’s and Managers within IT
- Data Science/Data Analytics/Machine Learning
- Full Stack/Software Development
- Agile/Program/Project Management/Business Analysis
- IT Business Development Executives/Sales Leaders
Lori is a proud graduate of Virginia Tech and holds a master’s degree in business administration from Virginia Commonwealth University. She serves on the following boards:
- RichTech Board Member
- VCU Business Alumni Society Board Member
- WIT Steering Committee, 2009-present
- Ram-to-Ram Mentoring Program (VCU mentoring program)